Open Daily, 9:00am-9:00pm until December 3
As of October 16th construction at the north entrance will see the north entrance and the ramp closed. The ramp (which exits the gorge area) will be re-graded to a constant rise and paved to OADA standards. The south entrance will remain open until December 3, 2017, and during this construction period to allow visitors to tour the tunnel while returning back down through the tunnel.
December 4 to March 31: Closed for winter, except for special events (to be announced).
Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Help keep your tunnel smoke-free and litter-free.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- The wet sections may be slippery for some footware, please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!