Now Closed for Winter.
Reopens Saturday March 31st!
To Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience in 2018:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Help keep your tunnel smoke-free and litter-free.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- The wet sections may be slippery for some footware, please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!