Regular Access to The Railway Tunnel is Now CLOSED For the Year. After Our Tunnel of Terror Finishes, The Tunnel will be closed until
THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL 2019.
*** Other than during the Tunnel of Terror fundraising hours of operation, there is no access to the tunnel until Spring, 2020. ***
Lot's of Halloween shows out there, but there is only ONE Brockville Tunnel of Terror!! That's half of a kilometer of frights with no exit doors along the way for any chickens....
You can park for FREE in our north end lot then enter the tunnel from the NORTH END. There is a shuttle bus which will run you from the exit on the south end of the tunnel back to your vehicle at the north end. The GPS address for the lot is 8 Brock Street.
Only $10 CASH or debit/credit at the gates on the date of the event!!
The Children's Tunnel of Terror is a spooky stroll through the Brockville Railway Tunnel. Children are only $5 each, and a parent MUST attend with their child for an additional $10 each. The parent will receive a bracelet they can use to go through again at that nights regular Tunnel of Terror. NOTE: The bracelet is non-transferable and must not be removed from your wrist before attending.
You can pay at the gate of the event with CASH, debit or credit.
This great event is not just fun, it's also a fundraiser for two great organizations!! The proceeds are being split between the Brockville Railway Tunnel and the amazing work being done by CPHC. Thanks for your support!
DONATIONS can be made to support ongoing operations, or for phase 2 of the tunnel property project. To make an secure online donation, or to contact someone about a donation, please click DONATE
RED Donation bins (emptied daily) are also available at both tunnel entrances. We appreciate all financial assistance as our goal is to keep access to the tunnel free for all to enjoy.
* Daily Access may be limited due to extreme weather conditions or for special events/private rentals (click link for dates/times)
To Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience:
- The walking surface will be wet & slippery in some sections. Please wear proper footwear for traction.
- Do NOT walk on the curbs, or allow others in your party to do so. They can fall off the curb and injure them selves and/or destroy the lighting.
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Please follow all public smoking, vaping, littering, and loitering laws while on tunnel property.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash and under control at all times. You are responsible to clean up after your pet, so please come prepared.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- Please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!
Watch Our Video!