Railway Tunnel Opening April 6, 2019
Enjoy Your Tunnel Experience in 2019:
- For your safety, the tunnel is under video surveillance.
- Please "WALK YOUR WHEELS" to ensure everyone's safety - this includes bicycles, skateboards, etc.
- To avoid injury to yourself and damage to the tunnel, please stay within the concrete curbs and do not touch the mineral deposits on the tunnel walls.
- Please follow all public smoking, vaping, littering, and loitering laws while on tunnel property.
- Pets are allowed but they must be on a short leash.
- Groundwater will always be dripping down the walls and from above in some places. Consider wearing a hat, jacket, or rain poncho.
- The walking surface will be wet & slippery in some sections. Please wear proper footwear for traction.
- Please be safe and proceed at your own risk.
- Thank You!
Donation bins (emptied daily) are also available at both tunnel entrances.